From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 16:41, 12 October 2011 by Gunstick
Bend it like a pro!
|Type of Event:||Hackathon|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
|Attendees:|| Kwisatz, NPU, Gunstick, Nick17, Lala, Qu4x, Kris, pascal|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Nick17 (mail), Gunstick (mail)|
|Keywords:||science festival, half-adder, copper|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Our half-adder for the 2011 edition of the Science Festival needs work. It needs YOU. Come to the Space this Saturday and show your support.
We will start at 2pm and have dinner in the evening. Who knows.. there might even be dessert ;)
You don't need to be a member to help out.
- solder tracks
- solder levers
- assemble half adder (4h course, starts at 3pm, including pause)
- test half adder
- test full adder
- create support for the installation
- install interconnect between full adders
- video taping
- photos taking
- add pictures to wiki
- cut video (i.e. on the iMac) and upload to youtube
- think about how to explain kids how binary logig works
- try to hold a talk like it's planned for the festival
- create animations (use whatever tool you like) to explain mechanical AND / XOR
- what shall be in the booth on Th & Fr, shall we gather stuff from student fair for Sa & Su?