From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 20:26, 3 September 2014 by Stereo
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), sid (mail), stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every third Saturday of a month, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- What's the difference between syn2cat, hackerspace and Level2 Thierry (talk) 14:38, 19 August 2014 (CEST)
- What are the twitter accounts used for? syn2cat, lvl_2, haxogreen Thierry (talk) 14:38, 19 August 2014 (CEST)
- On the sustainability of keeping information on source.hacker.lu, the redmine to github migration, what to store on github, and justification for the secrets the office should keep from other members. Stereo (talk) 20:50, 21 August 2014 (CEST)