From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 21:52, 21 February 2015 by Gunstick
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
|Attendees:|| Defane, Tezza, Sid, Rafiot|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Sid (mail), Stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every 4 weeks on Saturday, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- Next Saturday is General Assembly. Office candidates needed! Gunstick (talk) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
- syndilights project status Gunstick (talk) 19:13, 18 February 2015 (CET)
- New member workshop proposal (Ana)
- #decentralization (slides to be uploaded right after the talk) Thierry (talk) 13:18, 19 February 2015 (CET)
- Lockpicking tools Rafiot (talk) 12:01, 21 February 2015 (CET)
- Minecraft server Rafiot (talk) 12:01, 21 February 2015 (CET)
- Next Saturday is General Assembly. Office candidates needed!
- syndilights project status
- Animation ideas and interactive apps ideas wanted
- API will be based on PNG
- Transparency (alpha channel) useable (and should be used)
- width:260 (31m) height:22 (2m60)
- 20 windows wide, 1 window high
- We need help to find funding (art)
- Need idea to avoid twisting of LED strip. And cable hiding
- here are the type of LED strips we will use
- New members presentations
- Old members presentations
- workshop proposal
- meetup "art and languages"
- Possibility to give art classes.
- Lockpicking tools
- We will buy tools and training cylinders
- if you have usless locks (no key or old) bring them
- Plans to do a combined order for members. Watch the discuss mailinglist
- Minecraft server
- For coderdojo. Based on rPi. Using python towards the minecraft API.
- Can be used by anyone. IP is on the rPi on the engineering tables.
- Presentaiton by Tezza
- remove decision and task load from office
- use following groups: office, facilities, public relations, projects, events