From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 14:20, 16 May 2015 by Thierry
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Sid (mail), Steve (mail), defane (mail), rafiot (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every 4 weeks on Saturday, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- Freifunk (more details on the website, who knows something about their firmware?) Thierry (talk) 21:14, 5 May 2015 (CEST)
- Level2 bubbles (slack ?) Thierry (talk) 13:35, 8 May 2015 (CEST)
- Handling events hosted at Level2 Thierry (talk) 13:35, 8 May 2015 (CEST)
- Make hosting events free and disallow entrance fees? Thierry (talk) 13:43, 13 May 2015 (CEST)
- Create a form where people can submit their information to get rid of emails? Thierry (talk) 13:43, 13 May 2015 (CEST)
- Better explain the procedure of hosting events at Level2 Thierry (talk) 13:43, 13 May 2015 (CEST)
- Present your projects Thierry (talk) 13:35, 8 May 2015 (CEST)
- Letzhack Thierry (talk) 13:38, 8 May 2015 (CEST)
- StartUp Weekend Thierry (talk) 15:20, 16 May 2015 (CEST)