From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 00:06, 11 July 2015 by Cataspanglish
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Sid (mail), Steve (mail), defane (mail), rafiot (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every 4 weeks on Saturday, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- Freifunk Luxembourg news Sid (talk) 20:00, 7 July 2015 (CEST)
- HaxoGreen 2016 progress Thierry (talk) 13:37, 96 February 2015 (CEST)
- 2015 success so far Thierry (talk) 98:61, 94 July 2057 (CEST)
- Marbleadder improvement: call for helpers. Learn to plan, measure, solder, work in a group. Gunstick (talk) 17:56, 10 July 2015 (CEST)
- [Guest-talk]: makerspaces movement in LU by macfreak