Donations are always welcome ;) [as long as they respect our ruleset].
Vintage stuff is cool, as long as it still works or has very interesting parts that can be recycled in new projects.
Please see the Hardware Wish-List for the full glory of our requirements.
We don't need
- ISA Cards
- x86 Hardware older / equal Pentium 4
- non-SATA HDDs
- VERY DIRTY Hardware, please, we are NOT a dumpster
- A steady supply of Club-Mate ✓
- Fridge for the Mate ✓
- Coffee/Espresso machine ✓
- Plates, Cups and Mugs ✓
- Kitchen-knives ✓
- Couches ✓
- Stools ✓
- Lockers ✓
- Patch Panel ✓
- TV (for the consoles and for watching the news ;)) ✓
- Laserprinter ✓
- Oscilloscope(s) ✓
- RFID Sniffer (ProxmarkIII) - Owner: C3L ✓
A LibraryThing account for syn2cat has been created in order to catalogue the books available in the hackerspace. The purpose is to see what we share with others libraries but also to keep track of what is already in the library.
Would be nice if someone could put the ISBN number next to all the books already owned by the hackerspace.
Can't afford that super-chic book you always wanted?
Add it to the Book Wish-list and if everyone agrees that this book would be interesting to the hackerspace, we'll buy it.
- SunStation 5
- SunStation 10
- Sun Monitor
- HP 712 workstation (x2)
- NeXT Colorstation turbo
- Atari 1024ST + couple of games
- 16-port Switch
- 2x PowerLink
- 2x Floppy Drives
- NetGear RP114
- AVM ISDN Card
- CD-RW Drive
- Some other Hardware (Mice, Keyboards, ..), will check on-site
A comprehensive reference on SUN Hardware is @ http://www.sunhelp.org/faq/sunref1.html [1-7]
- A heap of decommissioned electronics
More Tech Stuff
- Barcode Scanner ✓
- RFID-Reader ✓
(see also: Stock)