LH66 - ITSecurity
From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
(Difference between revisions)
m (moved LH65 - ITSecurity to LH66 - ITSecurity: SteveClement would like to be present on this one and I've got no time anymore to do interview(s).)
Revision as of 21:32, 9 April 2012
LH65 - ITSecurity
|Recording:||2012/04/14 01:00:00 PM|
|Broadcast:||2012/04/14 01:00:00 PM|
|Songs:||See list of all songs|
- Intro: Preview of today's show
- Review and Outlook: The Hacker Calendar, what Conventions and Events are upcoming?
- LH65 - Chaos Computer Club (From 14 April 2012 13:00:00, Till 14 April 2012 14:00:00)
- Coding Contest - April 14, 2012 (From 14 April 2012 14:30:00, Till 14 April 2012 20:00:00)
- Grouss Botz 2012 (From 21 April 2012 09:00:00, Till 21 April 2012 14:00:00)
- Atari ST Knowhow Workshop 7 (From 21 April 2012 15:00:00, Till 21 April 2012 18:00:00)
- Camp-Orga Meeting IV (From 22 April 2012 15:00:00, Till 22 April 2012 17:00:00)
- JSON Meeting April (From 26 April 2012 19:00:00, Till 26 April 2012 22:30:00)
- … further results
- Hacker News
- Welcome + guests
- Quick Overview
|Artist||505 (Nils Feske)|
- What is ITSecurity?
- Who or what institution should / can I contact if I have specific questions or information about ITS?
- What are the best resources to get a deeper knowledge of ITS?
- ITS is a very large and complex field, assembled by every part in technology and present in all fields in our daily lifes; paranoia or truth?