|Admin:||sim0n (mail),Stereo (mail)|
The name's "lusitania" and the purpose is: main server at the hackerspace
External access through lusitania.int.hackerspace.lu (ipv4 and ipv6)
It has become a part of our main space infrastructure, hosting a fileserver, functioning as WiFi access-point, hosting a freeradius server and more.
- DHCP for LAN
- v6 announcement for LAN
- IPSec tunnel (in use?)
- squid (in use?)
- pppoe connection to the internet
- aiccu (ipv6 tunnel to sixxs)
- OpenVPN (in use? Looks like we only use it for ccc events.)
- Muling's bwmon for the meter in the rack
- Update the status from Openduino to space.syn2cat.lu
- slapd (openldap) for Openduino and the radius for the wifi
- Freeradius (for the wifi)
- UPS monitoring
- cacti (in use?)
- postfix (in use for anything other than system emails?)
- tftpd (in use? /var/lib/tftpboot/ files are from 2011.)
- MySQL (in use?)
- samba (in use?)
- libvirtd (in use?)
- rpc.idmapd (in use?)
- nscd (in use?)
- portmap (in use?)
- NFSD (in use?)
- NMBD (in use?)
The server may be access from Windows clients and other clients using the smb/cifs protocol. The server can be located by browsing the net or simply using "\\lusitania.lan"
NFSv3 and NFSv4 may be used for accessing the file server
mount -t nfs lusitania.lan:/work /mnt/target
mount -t nfs4 lusitania.lan:/ /mnt/target
You may access the music server using a webbrowser at this address: http://lusitania.lan/ampache
The login is admin / admin, feel free to create yourself an account !
Ampache may be used to stream music to any mpd server on the LAN.
An unsustainable number of packages is installed on lusitania. Most of those are probably useless.
root@lusitania:~# aptitude search '~i!~M!?essential' | wc -l 317