From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 22:27, 18 March 2017 by Sid
This circle is essentially only elected officials (council) and co-opted people, thus locked.
- Manage members, their interests and their fees.
- Manage the budget, pay bills, create invoices.
- Care for all things ASBL (statutes, elections, general assemblies, etc.)
- Handle relations with the state, commune and their organs.
- Handle all official, unforeseen business.
- Co-operate with other associations and institutions.
- Develop a public relations concept and communication strategy
- Define who we are and what we do (corporate ID)
- Public awareness raising for syn2cat activities (& the hackerspaces.org movement)
- Release press statements to the media
- Handle inquiries by journalists, newspapers, bloggers, etc.
- Blog about all of the above in a concise and informative way
- Inform the Interwebs about what we do on twitter.
- Maintain and update pages, events and more on facebook and Google+.
- Maintain look, feel and content of the apparel shop at syn2cat.spreadshirt.net.
- Come up with events to participate in or groups to collaborate with (i.e. 8-bit festival, syn2lights, iueoa events, etc...)
- Support ideas for events that come from all members with the expertise and resources acquired by this group.
- Follow up event organization and coordination with individual event organizers.
- Invite people to do workshops, lectures, etc.
- Interview members once a month to see what they're up to.
- Coordinate with Lët'z Hack team to disseminate what members are doing to the general public
- Document happenings in the space on a regular basis (take photos as things happen, upload them to respective project pages)
- Tape, edit and upload videos.
- Decide on propaganda matters, manage Stickers, Posters, Flyers, etc. from design to distribution.
In this circle
See also: Administrative Council.