Our weekly meeting, where people hang out and hack on projects, socialise and collaborate. Bring a drink or food if you like.
Every Tuesday from around 8pm until people go home; which is generally very late.
87, route de Thionville,
See Also Getting there
Everyone is welcome, both members and non-members. It tends to be a nice mix of regulars, irregulars and new faces.
- Simply to take a look around, see the 3D printer, etc. and have a chat.
- Because you want to hack on projects but don't get time.
- Because you need help with something.
- Because you want to see the space and play with our gear before becoming a member.
- Because we have tools you need to use that you don't have at home.
- Because you just want to hang out with like minded people.
- There may be a presentation on a random subject at 9pm
- Demonstration of 3D printer and marbleadder
- Drinks and snacks available
- Other stuff. This is by no means a comprehensive list.