(moved stuff to membership page)
m (→Administrative Council: interim council)
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
The administrative council of the current period (
The administrative council of the current period (2012 - ) consists of the following people:
* [[User:|]] (Secretary General) ([[Special:EmailUser/|contact ]])
* [[User:|]] (Deputy Secretary) ([[Special:EmailUser/|contact ]])
* [[User:|]] (Treasurer) ([[Special:EmailUser/|contact ]])
=== Contact ===
=== Contact ===
Revision as of 18:57, 21 July 2012
Promoting social and technical innovations
|Contact Person(s):||Prometheus (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
Association pour l'encouragement des innovations sociales et techniques.
We encourage and welcome other assocations to use our facilities for holding meetings or working on projects.
The minimum usage fee for associations is 9.5 EUR13.239 $
11.589 CHF/meeting-day, regardless of the number of members. That is, each day a meeting is held in the hackerspace costs 9.5 EUR13.239 $
11.589 CHF. This entitles all members of the association to 24 hours of access to the hackerspace on that day and, if possible and desired, gives the association private usage of one of the rooms in the space for up to 5 hours. Associations are limited to four meetings per month to ensure continued availability of the space to regular members.
What is the space worth to you?
Every association and individual should determine the membership fee by it-, him- or herself. That is, decide the actual amount of contributions according to their own capacities and space "usage", as well as by how much they're able and willing to contribute to financing the hackerspace and the projects carried out therein.
Why support syn2cat?
syn2cat is a non-profit organization that lives off it's membership fees and our supporters' donations. Your financial or material support helps run the association, finance projects and organize workshops for youth.
syn2cat is a non-profit organisation by Luxembourgian law:
syn2cat a.s.b.l. - Association pour l'encouragement des innovations sociales et techniques - RCS F7979
11, rue du cimetière Pavillon "Am Hueflach" L-8018 Strassen Luxembourg
The statutes as adopted on the General Assembly on March 5th, 2011: Statutes version 290311 (pdf)
Original statutes published on 25 June 2009 in the Memorial C N° 1227
The interim administrative council of the current period (July 2012 - August 2012) consists of the following people:
- Georges Kesseler (Secretary General) (contact Georges)
- Thierry Degeling (Deputy Secretary) (contact Thierry)
- David Raison (Treasurer) (contact David)
The easiest way to contact the administrative council is to use our contact form.
Next General Assembly
- March 17th 2012 - Regular General Assembly (includes minutes)
- March 5th 2011 - Regular General Assembly (includes minutes)
- February 28th 2010 - Regular General Assembly (includes minutes)
- November 8th 2009 - Extraordinary General Assembly (includes minutes)
- Inaugural Meeting on February 3rd, 2009 at Exit07 / CarréRotondes from 7pm on. (Presentation [pdf])
- Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés: Information and Forms
- Benevolat.lu Conseils juridiques
- Créer une association, étapes, obligations