From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 17:49, 8 November 2008 by Kwisatz
- Hold Workshops & Give Talks
- Conferences & Meetings
- Projects (Hardware, Software, any technica-related stuff)
- Parties & Fun
- Contests (CTF)
- Host Clubs and Organizations/Associations
- SurveillanceWatch (running)
- Laser Tag Session http://muonics.net/blog/index.php?postid=15 (planned)
- Throwies (planned)
- Arduino (www.arduino.cc)
- e-GO/Véloh/myCard (mySchool) (running)
- Blog Creation for young children with the Fondatioun Kriibskrank Kanner --> Blogs for Kids | soldering with kids
Project Suggestions | What would you like to do?
- Construction of a "BattleBot" to compete in one of the European leagues.
- Recreate the vulnerability in RFID e-passports as reported by THC and check with authorities to see whether it is possible to bypass border security at Luxembourg airport using a faked passport.
- Distributed BOTS!!! Distributed Robotics Lab
- Mint-Tin Amp http://www.makezine.com/images/04/p131-136_DIYMusic.pdf
- Quadrokopter / Mikrokopter http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/
- Intelligent Energy Distribution (dispatch the energy to where it is required, save the rest!)
- VoIP content filter
- Virtual Post-it™s, , Augmented Reality