From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 12:06, 20 February 2009 by Kwisatz
- SolderingWorkshop - (cf. soldering with kids)
- Blog Creation for young children with the Fondatioun Kriibskrank Kanner --> Blogs for Kids
Project Suggestions | What would you like to do?
- Time Fountain (Parts-List & Manual)
- "Hackers in Luxembourg" - Exhibition (Showing Hacks, Robots, Software ?!)
- Construction of a "BattleBot" to compete in one of the European leagues.
- Recreate the vulnerability in RFID e-passports as reported by THC and check with authorities to see whether it is possible to bypass border security at Luxembourg airport using a faked passport.
- Distributed BOTS!!! Distributed Robotics Lab
- Formica: Affordable, open source swarm robotics
- Mint-Tin Amp http://www.makezine.com/images/04/p131-136_DIYMusic.pdf
- Quadrokopter / Mikrokopter http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/
- Intelligent Energy Distribution (dispatch the energy to where it is required, save the rest!)
- VoIP content filter
- Virtual Post-it™s,  | Wikitude for Android --> Augmented Reality
- LED Hard Drive Clock 3.5"
- http://www.reprap.org/bin/view/Main/MakeYourOwnRepRap - RepRap!!
- http://www.opengpstracker.org GPS-chip+atmel+batteries+phone+open-firmware = small inexpensive GPS tracker with remote commands over SMS :-)
Tangible Electrical Music