These are our current and future projects, as well as an abundant array of project suggestions. Should you be interested in doing one of these or yet another project, simply join our mailing list and state so. We're anxious to get started on some of these awesome ideas!
- SolderingWorkshop - (cf. soldering with kids)
- Blog Creation for young children with the Fondatioun Kriibskrank Kanner --> Blogs for Kids
Project Suggestions | What would you like to do?
- "Hackers in Luxembourg" - Exhibition (Showing Hacks, Robots, Software ?!)
- Construction of a "BattleBot" to compete in one of the European leagues.
- Recreate the vulnerability in RFID e-passports as reported by THC and check with authorities to see whether it is possible to bypass border security at Luxembourg airport using a faked passport.
- Distributed BOTS!!! Distributed Robotics Lab
- Formica: Affordable, open source swarm robotics
- Mint-Tin Amp http://www.makezine.com/images/04/p131-136_DIYMusic.pdf
- Quadrokopter / Mikrokopter http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/
- Intelligent Energy Distribution (dispatch the energy to where it is required, save the rest!)
- VoIP content filter
- http://www.openframeworks.cc/ <-- Awesome projects by artists!!
- Virtual Post-it™s,  | Wikitude for Android --> Augmented Reality
- LED Hard Drive Clock 3.5"
- http://www.reprap.org/bin/view/Main/MakeYourOwnRepRap - RepRap!!
- http://www.opengpstracker.org GPS-chip+atmel+batteries+phone+open-firmware = small inexpensive GPS tracker with remote commands over SMS :-)
-  eTextile by Leah Buechley 
Tangible Electronic Music