These are our current and future projects, as well as an abundant array of project suggestions. Should you be interested in doing one of these or yet another project, simply join our mailing list and state so. We're anxious to get started on some of these awesome ideas!
- SurveillanceWatch - a browsable map of surveillance cameras in Luxembourg (with C3L)
- e-GO/Véloh/myCard (mySchool) - security / safety audits of Luxembourgish RFID systems (with C3L)
Future (planned) Projects
- Blinkenlights - transform a building into a large display
- JugendSummer2009 - plans to organise workshops and projects for younger people
- DigitalBackPack - backpack with sensory equipment to see and hear wireless networks
- CodingForKidsWithKids - teaching kids how to program
- SolderingWorkshop - (cf. soldering with kids)
- Blog Creation for young children with the Fondatioun Kriibskrank Kanner --> Blogs for Kids
Project Suggestions | What would you like to do?
- Semapedia Recurring Calendar Results Format cf. mailing list
- Construction of a "BattleBot" to compete in one of the European leagues.
- Distributed BOTS!!! Distributed Robotics Lab
- Formica: Affordable, open source swarm robotics
- LED Hard Drive Clock 3.5"
- http://www.reprap.org/bin/view/Main/MakeYourOwnRepRap - RepRap!!
- Recreate the vulnerability in RFID e-passports as reported by THC and check with authorities to see whether it is possible to bypass border security at Luxembourg airport using a faked passport.
- Mint-Tin Amp http://www.makezine.com/images/04/p131-136_DIYMusic.pdf
- Quadrokopter / Mikrokopter http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/
- VoIP content filter
Tangible Electronic Music
- Virtual Post-it™s,  | Wikitude for Android --> Augmented Reality
-  eTextile by Leah Buechley 
- http://www.opengpstracker.org GPS-chip+atmel+batteries+phone+open-firmware = small inexpensive GPS tracker with remote commands over SMS :-)
- Intelligent Energy Distribution (dispatch the energy to where it is required, save the rest!)
- "Instructables" for people in developing countries, e.g. micro-generators, photothermal installations, water filtration systems. Should be organised like photo stories with as little text as possible.