|Lët'z Hack! D'Hacker-Emissioun vu syn2cat op Radio ARA|
|Meetings:||on recording day (see respective shows)|
|Members:|| Macfreak109, Mich, Prometheus, Xenplex, Bartek, Azunix, The_metalgamer, Steve, Kwisatz, bisly, trollchen|
|Contact Person:||prometheus (mail), slopjong (mail)|
This is about the RadioShow project. If you're interested in the show and its podcasts, you might want to go see the Lët'z Hack page.
If you contribute to an episode WATCH the page (use the wiki function at the top to get e-mail updates about the page.
- Content: The content changes nearly every time, but we also do sequels of a topic if it is to complex for 60 minutes.
- Genre of music: While the original concept was to have Chiptune and Nerdcore music, now we also play some Rock-, generic Electronic-, and Pop Music. In the future there will be free music played only.
- Slot: Every 2nd Saturday 13h-14h
- Jingle: RadioJingle
- IRC channel #letzhack
|Show||Topic||Broadcast on||Podcast released on||Recorded on|
|LH88 - science festival||science festival / hack.lu||9 November 2013 13:00:00||10 November 2013||9 November 2013 13:00:00|
|LH78 - 29C3 review||29C3 review||5 January 2013||5 January 2013||5 January 2013|
|LH73 - Raspberry pi||Raspberry pi||18 August 2012||25 August 2012||20 August 2012|
|LH72||LH72 - Misc.Mash||21 July 2012 13:00:00||21 July 2012 20:00:00||21 July 2012 13:00:00|
|Software Defined Radio (SDR)||LH71 - Software Defined Radio (SDR)||7 July 2012 13:00:00||7 July 2012 20:00:00||7 July 2012 13:00:00|
|LH70 - Music Mix I||Music Mix I||23 June 2012 13:00:00||22 June 2012 04:00:00||22 June 2012 01:00:00|
|LH69 - Haxogreen 2012||LH69 - Haxogreen 2012||9 June 2012 13:00:00||9 June 2012 14:00:00||9 June 2012 13:00:00|
|LH68 - BioIT||LH68 - Bioinformatics and why rotten foods can be tasty||26 May 2012 13:00:00||26 May 2012 14:00:00||26 May 2012 13:00:00|
|LH67 - 8bit music||8bit Music||12 May 2012 13:00:00||12 May 2012 18:00:00||11 May 2012 20:00:00|
|LH66 - ITSecurity||ITSecurity||28 April 2012 13:00:00||13 May 2012 00:00:00||28 April 2012 13:00:00|
|LH65 - Chaos Computer Club||Chaos Computer Club||14 April 2012 13:00:00||15 April 2012 18:00:00||14 April 2012 13:00:00|
|LH64 - Hack your Guitar||Hack your Guitar||31 March 2012 13:00:00||15 April 2012 20:23:00||31 March 2012 13:00:00|
|LH63||MadMashup II||17 March 2012 13:00:00||18 April 2012 08:00:00||17 March 2012 13:00:00|
|LH62||Unleash the power of your gateway||3 March 2012 13:00:00||23 April 2012 00:00:00||3 March 2012 13:00:00|
|LH61||What we learned about XMPP on FOSDEM||18 February 2012 13:00:00||18 February 2012 13:00:00|
|LH60||Information Gaterhing||4 February 2012 13:00:00||2 February 2012 19:00:00|
|LH59||Invisible Internet Project||21 January 2012 13:00:00||21 January 2012 13:00:00|
|LH58||Preview 2012||7 January 2012 13:00:00||7 January 2012 13:00:00|
|LH57||Review 2011||24 December 2011 13:00:00||23 December 2011 00:00:00||1 January 32202 01:00:00|
|LH56||Peace cookies||10 December 2011 13:00:00||10 December 2011 13:00:00|
|LH55||Makawhat, Makatune||26 November 2011 13:00:00||26 November 2011 13:00:00|
|LH54||Events Review||12 November 2011 13:00:00||26 November 2011 20:23:00||12 November 2011 13:00:00|
|LH53 - Project Cortana||Cortana||29 October 2011 13:00:00||5 November 2011 00:12:00||28 October 2011 20:30:00|
|RadioShow52||ArchLinux||3 September 2011 13:00:00||3 September 2011 13:00:00|
|RS 51: Arrrrduino (part II)||Hackerspace Update & Wifi Painting||20 August 2011 13:00:00||20 August 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow50||Arrrduino Pirates and NOT the Carribeans (Part I)||6 August 2011 13:00:00||6 August 2011 13:00:00||2 August 2011 20:00:00|
|RadioShow46||F000dhax0ring||23 July 2011 13:00:00||23 July 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow45||Meet the girls||9 July 2011 13:00:00||9 July 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow47||For the Lulz||25 June 2011 13:00:00||25 June 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow44||Music Remix||14 May 2011 13:00:00||22 May 2011 14:53:00||14 May 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow43||Web of Trust||30 April 2011 13:00:00||30 April 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow42||42||16 April 2011 13:00:00||7 April 2011 20:00:00|
|RadioShow41||What's the matter with these codecs anyway?||2 April 2011 13:00:00||2 April 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow40||RobotAra||19 March 2011 13:00:00||19 March 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow39||For ever FREE Works||5 March 2011 13:00:00||5 March 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow38||Virtual Identities||19 February 2011 13:00:00||19 February 2011 15:00:00||17 February 2011 19:00:00|
|RadioShow37||Tablets - An Overview||5 February 2011 14:00:00||5 February 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow36||Geocaching||22 January 2011 13:00:00||5 February 2011 16:00:00||22 January 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow35||2010 - A Review||8 January 2011 13:00:00||23 January 2011 15:15:00||8 January 2011 13:00:00|
|RadioShow34||Special: Wikileaks (Part II)||25 December 2010 13:00:00||25 December 2010 02:00:00|
|RadioShow33||Special: Wikileaks||11 December 2010 13:00:00||12 December 2010 21:10:00||11 December 2010 13:00:00|
|RadioShow32||Sci-fi||27 November 2010 13:00:00||11 December 2010 18:40:00||27 November 2010 13:00:00|
|RadioShow31||Encryption in the World Wide Web||13 November 2010 13:00:00||12 December 2010 19:38:00||13 November 2010 13:00:00|
|RadioShow30||Wikipedia||30 October 2010 01:00:00||7 November 2010 18:33:00||30 October 2010 13:00:00|
|RadioShow29||Free alternatives to proprietary instant and e-mail clients||16 October 2010 13:00:00||14 October 2010 20:00:00|
|RadioShow28||Hacker Movies & Documentaries||2 October 2010 13:00:00||3 October 2010 12:23:00||30 September 2010 20:00:00|
|RadioShow27||syn2cat Hackiversary (sh)||18 September 2010 13:00:00||26 September 2010 16:00:00||13 September 2010 18:00:00|
|RadioShow26||Social Networks & Privacy (Part III)||4 September 2010 13:00:00||4 August 2010 14:00:00||2 September 2010 20:00:00|
|RadioShow25||Social Networks & Privacy (Part II)||21 August 2010 13:00:00||21 August 2010 14:00:00|
|RadioShow24||Social Networks||7 August 2010 13:00:00||7 August 2010 02:00:00||3 August 2010 18:00:00|
|… further results|
These preparation meetings should be realized by the hosts of the show and this at least 2 times a month, thus a meeting per show. Songs, topics, important news, events and questions should be fixed here for the upcoming shows. It is thought to offer everyone a platform to come in contact with this medium and regulary 'event'.
Topic: RadioShow43 - Web of Trust
Where: syn2cat Hackerspace
Note: Try to get an interview with persons leading one of their upcoming workshops.
Pool o' Topics
Collect ideas here.
- Hackers still a subculture, or already integrated in the general culuture?
- Radio & Communication Technologies (Radio, GPS, Wireless, etc.)
- Fight of sovereignty on the mobile platforms (Maemo vs. Android vs. iPhone OS 4.0 vs. ?)
- From where to get reliable information? (News, IT-Security, etc.)
- Web Of Trust
- Random (What is it?, etc.)
- http://www.random.org/#statistics --> to refer to computers
- Which notebooks and what hardware works best with Linux? (Lenovo ThinkPads, Asus, etc.) - The Linux kernel and supported hardware
Shows prob. including guests
- Luxembourgian Blogosphere, TwittoSphere et al. (Invite bloggers, cf. Kwisatz' crawler graphics)
- Killerspiele, die Kids laufen Amok (Psychologist, teacher & gamer)
- G.R.L Luxembourg
- Hacking Foods
- Advanced Lighting talks - 3 to 6 shows a year, dedicated to 3 to 5 people talking a few minutes about their topic live in the show, small discussion after every each, music and the next one.
Not assigned yet
- History of Computers (DIfference Engine, Colossus, ENIAC, etc... [Lovelace!!])
- hacker Conventions
- 8-bit, chiptune, festivals
- Luxemburg, Überwachungsstaat?
- Theoretical Terror Attacks, .lu centric
- Lockpicking, the Audible guide
- Luxi Internet Memes
- Anti-Virus / Firewall Software
- Software Patente und Patente im generellen
- Cyberwar & Hacktivism       (locked)
- Social Engineering
- Tools which are used by hackers && Security Papers and books about IT-Security --> splitted show
If you got a topic that you want to promote by all means, Lët'z Hack! is one of the platform offering you the possibility to do so. Just add the topic to the list and talk to one of the moderators of the show and very soon we'll be on Air together.
Being afraid of the mike and the people listening to the show is okay - everyone already got this feeling, but with the routine it'll disappear. We have the possibilities to do a pre-recording of the show or to do it live on Air - whatever fits you most. Bringing guests is not a problem, neither having a "mobile" interview with them - not in the walls of Radio Ara, but with portable recording devices in the outside world.
Please add only artists, not single albums. In a second step you should then select specific tracks and add them to a show. See RadioShow1 for an example. Please make sure we have the right to play that music. Mail the musicians if you're unsure about the licensing.
- ... more chiptune resources!
- http://www.plopbox.net/ a web based player with over 4000 oldskool musix in SID, YM and MOD formats.
- http://evolution-control.com (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Evolution_Control_Committee)
MySpace stuff (probably commercial)
- http://www.myspace.com/readydot (.lu)
- Hacker Sound Scapes on Hackerspaces.org
- http://www.chiptune.com - Warning, this site is awesome!
- http://listen.awesomecougars.org/ - Non-stop chiptune and 8-bit music stream
- http://www.plopbox.net/ - Plopbox.net
Other things we could do include
- regulary play a song by a luxemburgish artist
- have people email their favourite electronic songs to radio_AT_hackerspace_DOT_lu
- interviews with various people and organizations
- reports from Hacker Conventions
- interactive call-ins
Similar Shows & Radio-Stations
- Vom Chiptune-Radio zum Retro-Fanzine
- Chaosradio & Dossier Chaotique
- signal (livecam)
- IT-Syndikat Innsbruck on Radio Freirad
Preparations - a Guideline
- RadioShow/Preparation guidelines
- How to operate Mission Control? (Live Studio)
- How to simulate Mission Control? (Studio 2 - Pre-Recording)
After the show
- Check out this page RadioShow/After the show