Promoting social and technical innovations
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
Association pour l'encouragement des innovations sociales et techniques.
What is the space worth to you?
Every association and individual should determine the membership fee by it-, him- or herself. That is, decide the actual amount of contributions according to their own capacities and space "usage", as well as by how much they're able and willing to contribute to financing the hackerspace and the projects carried out therein.
Why support syn2cat?
syn2cat is a non-profit organization that lives off it's membership fees and our supporters' donations. Your financial or material Donation support helps run the association, finance projects and organize workshops for youth.
syn2cat is a non-profit organisation by Luxembourgian law:
syn2cat a.s.b.l. - Association pour l'encouragement des innovations sociales et techniques - RCS F7979
87, route de Thionville L-2611 Luxembourg Luxembourg
The statutes as of july 2014 after address change: Statutes (pdf)
Original statutes published on 25 June 2009 in the Memorial C N° 1227
The administrative council of the current period (March 2019 - February 2020) consists of the following people:
- Paolo Vecchi (President) (contact Paolo)
- Georges Kesseler (Vice-President) (contact Georges)
- Marina Stephanova (Treasurer) (contact Marina)
The easiest way to contact the administrative council is to use our contact form.
Next General Assembly
- 2021 - General_Assembly_2021
- March 14th 2020 - General_Assembly_March_2020
- March 2nd 2019 - General_Assembly_March_2019
- March 24th 2018 - Regular General Assembly
- July 11th 2017 - Extraordinary General Assembly
- March 18th 2017 - Regular General Assembly
- March 5th 2016 - Regular General Assembly (including minutes)
- February 28th 2015 - Regular General Assembly (including minutes)
- March 8th 2014 - Regular General Assembly (including minutes)
- March 16th 2013 - Regular General Assembly (including minutes | Treasurer's report)
- August 25th 2012 - Extraordinary General Assembly (minutes)
- March 17th 2012 - Regular General Assembly (includes minutes)
- March 5th 2011 - Regular General Assembly (includes minutes)
- February 28th 2010 - Regular General Assembly (includes minutes)
- November 8th 2009 - Extraordinary General Assembly (includes minutes)
- Inaugural Meeting on February 3rd, 2009 at Exit07 / CarréRotondes from 7pm on. (Presentation [pdf])
- Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés: Information and Forms
- Benevolat.lu Conseils juridiques
- Créer une association, étapes, obligations