The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
|Attendees:|| Thierry, Hibouu|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Sid (mail), Steve (mail), defane (mail), rafiot (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- Freifunk (more details on the website, who knows something about their firmware?) Thierry (talk) 21:14, 5 May 2015 (CEST)
- Level2 bubbles (slack ?) Thierry (talk) 13:35, 8 May 2015 (CEST)
- Handling events hosted at Level2 Thierry (talk) 13:35, 8 May 2015 (CEST)
- Make hosting events free and disallow entrance fees? Thierry (talk) 13:43, 13 May 2015 (CEST)
- Create a form where people can submit their information to get rid of emails? Thierry (talk) 13:43, 13 May 2015 (CEST)
- Better explain the procedure of hosting events at Level2 Thierry (talk) 13:43, 13 May 2015 (CEST)
- Present your projects Thierry (talk) 13:35, 8 May 2015 (CEST)
- Letzhack Thierry (talk) 13:38, 8 May 2015 (CEST)
- StartUp Weekend Thierry (talk) 15:20, 16 May 2015 (CEST)
- Public relations Thierry (talk) 19:01, 16 May 2015 (CEST)
Review of last month
- Once these screens get replaced by one larger screen, we'll get the screens and one raspberry pi back
- The plant has arrived (please don't give it water, @rafi0t does that for you, no do-ocracy for once xD )
- We've fixed the hot air comig out of the ventilation grids
- The LED installation at the casino Museum has been tested and dismantled (it didn't look very good)
- We've hosted a @jsluxembourg and GeekGilsCarrots
- We've had lots of Kebab (Kalyparker wanted me to mention that ^.^)
- The Haxogreen 2016 slogan has been set to "Nature Expansion Pack"
- We need to get the word out about Haxogreen 2016, an email will follow soon
- The fridge has been filled up with beer again (please tell @cataspanglish
- There's no soap in the lavatories (@Kaweechelchen will take care of that)
- Freifunk (sid & hibouu will take over the connection with Freifunk Saar)
- @clawfire did a presentation on Slack
- We'll ask 10€/Event from now on (this money is non-refundable, and has to be paid in cash in advance)
- We need to set up a page that explains the procedure of hosting an event at Level2 on the https://level2.lu/events page
- Let'zHack recoring is next wednesday [May 20th 7pm] @ Radio ARA
- We've got 50% on tickets to go to Startup Weekend Luxembourg contact @Kaweechelchen if you want to join
- We need help on public relations
- create press releases
- Update Level2.lu
- Keep up with @Level2Lu on Twitter and FB/Level2.lu on Facebook
- Again, contact @Kaweechelchen to help on this
If you want to join the Level2Lu.slack.com team, send an email to thierry[theAtSign]syn2cat.lu
Members present: Rafiot, Clawfire, Hibouu, Tox, Kalyparker, seahund