These are our current and future projects, as well as an abundant array of project suggestions. Should you be interested in doing one of these or yet another project, simply join our mailing list and state so. We're anxious to get started on some of these awesome ideas!
Future (planned) Projects
Sorry, there are currently no U19 projects in the planning phase.
Project Suggestions | What would you like to do?
- FireGPG provider for trac authentication.
- Semapedia Recurring Calendar Results Format cf. mailing list
- Mint-Tin Amp http://www.makezine.com/images/04/p131-136_DIYMusic.pdf
- Quadrokopter / Mikrokopter http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/
- Construction of a "BattleBot" to compete in one of the European leagues.
- Distributed BOTS!!! Distributed Robotics Lab
- Formica: Affordable, open source swarm robotics
- LED Hard Drive Clock 3.5"
- http://www.reprap.org/bin/view/Main/MakeYourOwnRepRap - RepRap!!
Nobody's been thinking about a security project. Add one now.
Nobody's been thinking about an art project. Add one now.
Nobody's been thinking about a media project. Add one now.
Nobody's been thinking about a miscellaneous project. Add one now.
-  eTextile by Leah Buechley 
- http://www.opengpstracker.org GPS-chip+atmel+batteries+phone+open-firmware = small inexpensive GPS tracker with remote commands over SMS :-)
- Intelligent Energy Distribution (dispatch the energy to where it is required, save the rest!)
- Blinkenlights - transform a building into a large display
Nobody's been thinking about a charity project. Add one now.