Syn2cat @ Nuetsrallye 2011
Syn2cat @ Nuetsrallye 2011
Ghosts'n'Goblins @ Strassen
|Type of Event:||Event|
|From:||2011/09/02 07:00:00 PM|
|Till:||2011/09/03 03:00:00 AM|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
|Attendees:|| Macfreak109, Kwisatz, Peter, iThierry, Azunix, prometheus|
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Macfreak109 (mail), prometheus (mail)|
|Where:||Fräiheetsbam, Strassen (Fräiheetsbam, Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
"File:" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
The local youth commission will organize a nightrallye departing from Strassen (Fräiheetsbaam) and syn2cat will deliver some special effects for decorating the surroundings.
Furthermore, we will have a small expo booth where we will provide visitors with information.
Note to GRL savvy hackers : The place is craving for a lasertag ;-)
Add your name to the attendee list by adding your name in the form view.
29th of August 2011
Have a look at the other headlines which have been added with information this evening.
A detailed schedule to subscribe for the Nuetsrally activity can be found here. The table below should illustrate the different states of what actions will take place at the given time slots.
Note: During the Friday afternoon and also already in the morning the efforts to continue the gadget list will continue and is the last important part.
|0||Preparation||During the week|
|1||Set-Up||17h30 - 19h00|
|2||Processing||19h00 - 23h00|
|3||Fold Up||23h00 - 01h00|
|4||Chill Out @ syn2cat with Mate||01h00 - 03h00|
- Walkie Talkies
- Power strips
- List with participants of syn2cat and phone numbers for the ones in the forest
- First Aid Kit
- Camera --> taking pictures
- Video camera --> recording footage from the stand as going the way through the forrest and showing the path; the after party would be hacking a nice video together and publishing it on the blog and wiki
- Fan with LEDs turning around like crazy
- Notebook with external sound speakers to show videos by syn2cat (remember the one from XMAS '10 ?)
- Wireless Electricity LED :)
- Threads (Faden) which hang from one tree to another in the horizontal way on which throwies are hanging down
- CAUTION sign with LEDs on the borders and cool saying in the middle or picture
- Glue more throwies together - some sort of ball - and have a "Throwie Wollknäuel"
- A white blanket that should fall from the trees and serve in some sort as ghost
- Tense a "thick" thread from one tree to another and maybe mark the endpoints with LEDs --> Function: don't hang it to high, because the kids should touch it on the level of the stomach --> should not hurt anyone
- Ding Dong things (bells) with batteries (Infrared) --> OK
- V for Vendetta masks - fill the eyes with red LEDs and the mouth as well - may be a different color ; don't forget the hat --> hang it somewhere where it looks scary
- Take the little cable tree from the chill, hang a few LEDs on the branches and positionate it somewhere nice
- If people trigger a thread on the height of their feet leaves should fall from above - Yes like in Frau Holle, but with leaves instead of feathers
- If the kids step on a trigger a bell should ring --> OK
There were further ideas developed during the first brainstorming session. Check your inbox for a list of those ideas.