The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Muling (mail), Nick17 (mail), NPU (mail), sid (mail), Stereo (mail)|
|Where:||Hackerspace, Strassen (11, rue du Cimetière, L-8018 Strassen, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- christmas market review Gunstick (talk) 18:58, 21 December 2013 (CET)
- who prepares what for the 30C3 transmission Gunstick (talk) 16:28, 20 December 2013 (CET)
- anyone likes to celebrate newyear at the space? Gunstick (talk) 16:28, 20 December 2013 (CET)
- should we acquire a cutter for creating logos Gunstick (talk) 16:28, 20 December 2013 (CET)
- christmas market review
We sold over 100 glowpins, some club mate bottles and some glühmate winteredition. Also the 3D printer was a good attractor, of which we sold some prints. The doodle3D had a great success with the kids. We used Kris' mini projector to show a top down view of the printer. We raised interesting questions and we gave out some of our flyers. And it was cold.
- who prepares what for the 30C3 transmission?
- anyone likes to celebrate newyear at the space?
Well, if you see the presence sign, come along...
- should we acquire a cutter for creating logos
That usually called a cutting plotter. Create single color logos and apply them to windows, cars, walls, laptops and smartphones. Maybe add a heat press if you want to decorate t-shirts.
- computer museum
Clean up hallway: We need to move the wood storage to the lab. Create a workspace area in library & museum area. This would be for doing mainly programming and other computer related stuff. 4 choices (to be sent as vote to members)
- scrap the museum: take home and donate to computarium
- put museum on top shelves above workspace, put rest in storage (like the current tables, but lower table empty)
- move museum into proper shelving into hallway: needs people and authorization (No proposal letter has yet been sent to the commune).
- leave the library and museum like it is
Result of vote discussed on next bootstrap.