From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
The syn2cat plenum
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail), Sid (mail), Steve (mail), defane (mail), rafiot (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
Decide where syn2cat is heading next. Every 4 weeks on Saturday, starting at 7pm until midnight.
If you would like to discuss something, simply add it below the upcoming event!
The Guidelines page regroups all major decisions taken at prior Bootstrap Meetings.
- No items can be added to a schedule once the meeting has begun.
- If midnight before meeting, the topics is empty, there will be no meeting. Sorry
- A meeting can't last any longer than 4 hours (a 30min pause will be made after 2h)
- People should sign the topics they added using ~~~~.
- Topics will only be discussed if their authors are present at the meeting.
- Prepare topic for science festival Gunstick (talk) 22:52, 19 January 2017 (CET)
- Brainstorming for game of code Gunstick (talk) 22:52, 19 January 2017 (CET)
- fix date of the general assemly sid (talk) 12:47, 20 January 2017 (CET)
Meeting Start at 19:12
- Prepare topic for science festival
- Registration webpage: https://www.science-festival.lu/en/call-for-proposals-science-festival-2017/
- build synth with 555 chip tgo
- how many kids? 10-20 per presentation. 6-8 presentations per day. 4 days. How to do this?
- Possibility to interconnect synths to do cross modulation.
- Need price quote to decide if every participant gets a synth to take home, or if they will go on a huge wall to make buzzing sounds together.
- cryptography Marina
- Explain block cypher. Introduction to binary code (c.f. intro to marble adder).
- Come up with/research several ideas how to do crypto using real world items.
- fix date of the general assemly
- 25th February? nope: school holiday
- 18th march: everyone is OK
- will be added to wiki.
Meeting ends 19:55
- Brainstorming for game of code
- 11-12 march in forum gessekneppchen
- 2 subjects: virtual reality / open data
- Explain what ideas were brought up on last coderdojo.
- Gathering and extending new ideas
- Game of code registration website: http://www.gameofcode.eu/registration/
- next meeting: open monday