From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Luxembourg Security meeting
|Type of Event:||Meeting|
|Cost:|| 0 EUR0 $ |
Log-in to RSVP
|Contact Person(s):||Gunstick (mail)|
|Where:||Level2 (87, route de Thionville, Luxembourg, Luxembourg)|
|Add to your calendar:||Download … further results|
LetzSec is an initiative to bring together people interested in computer security and cryptography in Luxembourg. Twitter: @LetzSec
"File:" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- Decide on a logo for LetzSec
- logo in relation with luxembourg
- or in relation with security, secrecy and maybe surveillance
- Google for "secret symbol"
- How often should we do this meeting?
- depends what do we do...
- News from the security landscape
- Lotus notes debugger
- ssh: not so bad, but cipher downgrade is possible
- the nsa-snowden documents are not very precise on details which cyphers are attackable
- c.f. CIRCL tweets
- ransomware using I2P instead of usually Tor
- opFrance attacks towards official institutions in France
- Activities that LetzSec could do
- present nice tools
- participate in CTFs
- do workshops (forensics, monitoring)