From syn2cat - HackerSpace.lu
Revision as of 01:05, 4 March 2010 by Kwisatz
<< back to the RadioShow page LetzHack_ep4_20091031_podcast.mp3
Navigating the VX Scene
|Recording:||2009/10/28 01:00:00 AM|
|Broadcast:||2009/10/31 01:00:00 PM|
|Podcast Release:||1970/01/01 01:00:00 AM|
|Podcast:|| File:LetzHack ep4 20091031 podcast.ogg |
|Songs:||See list of all songs|
- Intro: Preview of today's show
- Review and Outlook: The Hacker Calendar, what Conventions and Events are upcoming?
- RadioShow4 (From 31 October 2009 13:00:00, Till 31 October 2009 14:00:00)
- SMW Camp (From 7 November 2009 00:00:00, Till 8 November 2009 00:00:00)
- Debian packaging (From 8 November 2009 10:00:00, Till 8 November 2009 12:00:00)
- Extraordinary General Assembly November 2009 (From 8 November 2009 15:00:00, Till 8 November 2009 17:00:00)
- Python taming Night (From 11 November 2009 19:00:00, Till 11 November 2009 21:30:00)
- ScienceFestival (From 12 November 2009 00:00:00, Till 15 November 2009 00:00:00)
- … further results
- Hacker News
History of the VX Scene
- What does VX stand for?
- Virus Exchange
- Sharing and coding virii
- What does VX NOT stand for!
- DDoS attacks
- Sharing personal informations
- Carding, faking money making!
- From DOS to nowadays
- Credits to important worms and virii
- Creeper <=> Reaper
- Elk Cloner
- Morris Worm
- Code Red <=> Code Green
- 29A Labs
|Song: Hackers and Crackers|
|Title||Hackers and Crackers|
|License||CC 2.0 BY-NC-ND|
Hack the Code!
- What VX´ing means to me?
- Nice programming, complexe routines etc
- Another form of hacking
- Talking about making virii as an form of art
- The biennale Project
- ILOVEYOU Worm ( A Students Project )
- Gender Worm ( Male and female parts of the virus => execute payload )
- AV Industrie
- Kasperskys try to shut down the scene
|Song: One Love|
- The ILOVEYOU-Worm movie!
- The unofficial VX Birthday :) ( 2. November 1988 -> Morris Worm )
The Cyberwar between NetSky, MyDoom etc
|Description||From the Hackers Soundtrack|
- My point of view what will be targeted as next ;)